Regular Pre-order Items
- Items for regular pre-order are: Cases, Popgrips, Ringholders, Keyrings & Passport Covers
- Pre-order and Payment Cut-off: Every 2 weeks, Mondays, 7PM
- Shipping Every Wednesdays to Fridays of the following week.
Seoul Pre-order Items
- Items from Korea such as Albums, DVDs, Photobooks, Magazines, Lightsticks, Cosmetics and other Official Goods
- Schedule Please refer to the pre-order schedule’s Payment Deadline, Estimated Date of Arrival in the Philippines, as well as the Target Local Shipping Dates.
- Item stock availability is indicated on the item page.
- Orders can be placed anytime, and payment should be made within 2 days of placing the order.
- Shipping Order will be shipped out a day after payment has been received and confirmed.
Placing An Order
Step 1: For your preferred items, click on "ADD TO CART".
Step 2: After you have finished choosing the items you like, VIEW YOUR CART.
This will show you a breakdown of the costs. This page will also help you compute for the shipping fee.
Step 3: Click the "PROCEED TO CHECK OUT" button.
This will take you to the check out page where you will need to fill out your information.
Step 4: Choose your MODE OF PAYMENT, and READ the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Accepted modes of payment are:
- Bank Deposit or Transfer via Banco de Oro and Bank of the Philippine Islands
- LBC Pera Padala
- Credit Card / Debit Card Payments via Paypal (No need for a Paypal Account).
Step 5: Click the "PLACE YOUR ORDER" button.
If successful, you will be redirected to page with your order summary. You will also receive a confirmation email from us with your order breakdown, as well as payment instructions.
Send Your Proof of Payment
Step 1: Email your proof of payment.
After paying, send your proof of payment and payment details to hello[@]candyskystudio.com. Instructions are included in the confirmation email.
Step 2: PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Once we have received your proof of payment, we will send you an acknowledgement email, and the status of your order will be updated from “On-hold” to “Processing”.
- If the item is part of the Seoul Pre-order, it means your order has been included in the batch.
- For Studio Items, your order will be included in the next production.
- For On-hand Items, your order will be prepared for shipping within the next 2 days.