Regular Pre-order Items
- Items for regular pre-order are: Cases, Popgrips, Ringholders, Keyrings & Passport Covers
- Pre-order and Payment Cut-off: Every 2 weeks, Mondays, 7PM
- Shipping Every Wednesdays to Fridays of the following week.
Seoul Pre-order Items
- Items from Korea such as Albums, DVDs, Photobooks, Magazines, Lightsticks, Cosmetics and other Official Goods
- Schedule Please refer to the pre-order schedule’s Payment Deadline, Estimated Date of Arrival in the Philippines, as well as the Target Local Shipping Dates.
- Item stock availability is indicated on the item page.
- Orders can be placed anytime, and payment should be made within 2 days of placing the order.
- Shipping Order will be shipped out a day after payment has been received and confirmed.
Placing An Order
Step 1: For your preferred items, click on “ADD TO CART”.
For items with choices like sizes or versions, click “SELECT OPTIONS”, and once you have chosen, click on “ADD TO CART”. For items with details needed, make sure to input them, and then click “ADD TO CART”.
Step 2: After you have finished choosing the items you like, VIEW YOUR CART.
This will show you a breakdown of the costs. This page will also help you compute for the shipping fee.
Step 3: Click the “PROCEED TO CHECK OUT” button.
This will take you to the check out page where you will need to fill out your information.
Step 4: Choose your MODE OF PAYMENT, and READ the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Accepted modes of payment are:
- Bank Deposit or Transfer via Banco de Oro and Bank of the Philippine Islands
- LBC Pera Padala
- Credit Card / Debit Card Payments via Paypal (No need for a Paypal Account).
Step 5: Click the “PLACE YOUR ORDER” button.”
If successful, you will be redirected to page with your order summary. You will also receive a confirmation email from us with your order breakdown, as well as payment instructions.
Send Your Proof of Payment
Step 1: Email your proof of payment.
After paying, send your proof of payment and payment details to hello[@]candyskystudio.com. Instructions are included in the confirmation email.
Step 2: PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Once we have received your proof of payment, we will send you an acknowledgement email, and the status of your order will be updated from “On-hold” to “Processing”.
- If the item is part of the Seoul Pre-order, it means your order has been included in the batch.
- For Studio Items, your order will be included in the next production.
- For On-hand Items, your order will be prepared for shipping within the next 2 days.